1st DAY 05.10.2018 – / Friday / Departure from Blagoevgrad with route: Blagoevgrad – Sofia – Pleven – Lovech – Dryanovo. Arriving at Pleven. Visiting the panorama “Pleven Epopee 1877” – one of the most expressive and impressive monuments at the memory of the people. The panorama was built on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Liberation of Pleven, on the battlefield itself in Skobelev Park. Free time for lunch and walk in the city center. Optional review of the Historical Museum. Continuing to Wine Museum – the first of its kind on the Balkans. The museum is housed in one of the caves of Kailuka Park.
Departure to Lovech with the opportunity to see the church were Pope /Father/ Krastio served. Free time for walk at covered bridge of Kolio Ficheto. Departure to Dryanovo. Accommodation in three-star Hotel Dryanovo 3 *. Dinner. Overnight.
2nd DAY 06.10.2018 – / Saturday / – 8:00 h Departure to Gabrovo. Visit to the House of Humor and Satire in Gabrovo – the town’s visit card with Laughing Hall and distorted mirrors and humor arts from all over the world. Free time at ethnographic museum on the open „Etara”. We return to Veliko Tarnovo. Free time at the city center. Visiting Arbanassi Museum. Return to Dryanovo – a walking tour with review of the clock tower, the St. Nicholas church built by Kolio Ficheto, the map of Bulgaria. Possibility to visit Lafchieva House and the museum exhibition “Kolio Ficheto. Life and Creativity”. Free time. Dinner. Overnight.
3rd DAY 07/10/2018 – / Sunday / – 8:00 am Leaving the hotel. Arrival at Dryanovo Monastery. Review of the Monastery and the Church “St. Archangel Michael “, founded at the time of Tsar Kaloyan. The monastery is located in a region of wonderful nature and rich history. Departure to village Shipka. Climbing to the Monument of Liberty at Shipka’s peak (1532 m). Visit to the temple – monument “Birth of Christ” in the village Shipka, which is a real architectural masterpiece, built in Russian style of the Russian cathedrals from the 17th century. The Church “Birth of Christ” is declared for monument of culture. Departure to the Valley of the Thracian Tsars – the second name of the beautiful Kazanlak Valley with center – the capital city of the former Odrian State – Sevthopolis. Visiting a temple at Goliama Kosmatka / Big Kosmatka/ near Shipka. Discovered in 2004, the tomb is built in the second half of the 5th century BC. There are discovered – the golden wreath of the ruler, golden kilix, knee and helmet, applications for horse ammunition, etc. Arrival in Kazanlak. Review of the Kazanlak tomb – first great discovery in the Valley of the Thracian Tsars, a remarkable monument of Thracian art – famous in the world, included in the list of UNESCO. Departure to Blagoevgrad. If we have possibility we can visit Karlovo – house – museum “Vasil Levski”.
PRICE: 105.00 BGN per tourist within the group of 45 tourists (adults that pay the price)
124.00 BGN per tourist within the group of 35 tourists (adults that pay the price)
The price includes:
- Transport with a comfortable bus ***
- 2 overnights with 2 dinners at Dryanovo Hotel *** in city Dryanovo
- Medical insurance/ domestic – for the State Bulgaria /
For this domestic tour only medicine insurance is made no accidents cover / GENERALI contracts Alfatour for all kinds of insurance
- technical and guiding services of the tourist group
- warm buffet.
The price does not include:
- Entrance tourist taxes and fees:
- Pleven: Panorama “Pleven epopee 1877”: 6 BGN / adults / 2 BGN / students / 3 BGN / adults over 65 years old /
- Wine museum: entrance without tasting 9 BGN, entrance with wine tasting 14 BGN, RIM- Pleven: 2 leva (adults); 1,50 BGN (students); BGN 1 (school children- underage 7-18 and pensioners), people with disabilities and children up to 7 years – free of charge;
- entrance fee – ticket AEK “Etara”: BGN 4
- Kazanlak Tomb: 6 BGN / adults / 2 BGN (school children (7-18) and students);
- Golyama Kosmatka/ Big Kosmatka: BGN 6 (adults), BGN 2 (school children (7-18) and students), etc.
- Entrance fee for Museum -house of Vasil Levski in Karlovo: 2 BGN / adults / 1 BGN / students and pensioners / free of charge – children up to 7 years old.
- Personal Costs
Registration Deadline: 31.08.2018
Thank you for turning to us!
The tour operator reserves the right to change the program in order to visit more tourist sites.