General terms and conditions for travel in Bulgaria:
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
- Valid personal ID document for entry into Bulgaria.
- Personal data form with specified phone number.
- VISA REGIME
- Tourists who want to visit Bulgaria have to comply with the passport and visa regime requirements. Such information can be obtained by the Embassy of Republic of Bulgaria in the relevant country or by a Tour operator.
- MODE OF PAYMENT
- Payment can be made in cash, via bank transfer or /online/ – paid in full or 30% deposit upon confirmation of the reservation/booking.
- Final payment – not later than 30 days before the date of travel.
- 5% discount for a child up to 18 years of age /17.99 years old/, accommodated in room with one adult.
- 10% discount for a child up to 18 years of age /17.99 years old/, accommodated in room with two adults.
- The entrance fees are actual at the time of issuing the trip schedule/program. The Tour operator is not responsible for their changes and the tourists have to pay the entrance fees actual at the time of their travel.
- TRANSPORT AND Luggage
- The bus trip schedules/programs are carried out by buses, licensed by the Ministry of Transport. All the busses have a warm buffet
- Tourists are accommodated in hotels from 5***** to 1*. Accommodation is in double rooms. Extra money have to be paid for single rooms and suites.
- Bulgarian and foreign citizens who temporarily reside in Bulgaria are insured for each specific route.
ET /Sole Proprietor/ „Zdravka Chimeva – ALFATOUR” – Blagoevgrad has a „TOUR OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITY” insurance policy with №1329160320000035, valid from August 17, 2016 until August 18, 2017 year.
- TRIP/ROUTE CHANGES
- The Agency reserves the right to change the sequence of the schedule/program in order to be visited more tourist sites and for objective reasons too.
- For individual tourists, the travel agency shall make a route according to their request provided that this request is at least 30 days before the date of the trip.
- For any specific trip the conditions will be further specified.
- RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- If necessary and in order the content of the trip schedule/program not to be changed, the TOUR OPERATOR, including the tour guide of the relevant group, reserve the right to shuffle the program by days and hours, without that to change the content of the trip schedule/program.
- In case of failure to comply with the terms of deposit and additional payments, as well as the failure to comply with the deadline for submission of necessary documents, irregular/incorrect documents or in case of refusal by the CONTRACTING AUTHORITY for any reason, the TOUR OPERATOR has the right to cancel the organized trip and to retain penalties as follows:
– from the day following the booking date until the 60th day prior to the departure date- 10% of the basic price of the trip per tourist.
– from the 59th day until the 10th day prior to the departure date- 30% of the basic price of the trip per tourist.
– from the 9th day until the 1st day prior to the departure date- 100% of the basic price of the trip per tourist.
- The Agency does not bear any responsibility in case of force majeure.
- Services that are not “used” due to the tourist’s fault are not subject to any
- The Agency does not bear any responsibility in case of stolen, lost or forgotten property/items and documents due to the tourist’s fault.
- The Agency is not responsible to the group in case that due to an alcohol or drug intoxication of some or more tourists the implementation of the program is obstructed.
- In case that the tourist has complaints and the problem is not resolved during the trip, he/she is entitled, within a period of 14 days, to file a claim to the Tour operator.